Re: Video Player

What plugins? I tried getting smpeg-xmms but it wouldn't work. Too many unmet dependencies. The kind that weren't really unmet. Guess it didn't like debian's organization of things. Are there other ones?

--Patrick

Loban Amaan Rahman wrote:

I use Xmms at the moment. It's got plugins for practically every audio
format. For video it has plugins for mpg, avi (including divx), and
stuff. They aren't the best, but having them all in one application is
useful.

I'm waiting for gstreamer to become mature, it looks very promising.

I've also heard of Mplayer, but haven't tried it yet.

	= Loban