Re: ANNOUNCE: GDM 2.2.3.2, the "Bugfree and Usable" release

On Mon, Aug 13, 2001 at 11:33:41PM -0700, George wrote:

		Greetings all.

> UNGLUN FLUMBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFGHT

		yeah...

	[...snippy...]

> I've also changed the titlebar to be a lot
> cooler looking (yes I'm being very subjective here).  Plus there are some
> other fixes and improvements of course.

well that's  .. what was the word I've been looking for....

		!! UGLY !!

I already noticed the evolution-crew being in steady
"imitate-the-features-and-look" race concerning the wind-blows...

	But this title-bar is a real slap in the face :)

	(...off to look through the code to at least
		change this terribly blueish color, there...)

		[..snippy...]

> - Nicer titlebar

	pfe...  :)

But it seems like this indirect-thingie works pretty flawlessly now...
	fine thing, that  :)

No matter the tastes :)  nice work.

		greets, drifter
--