Re: The future of gnome-pim - and Balsa, too?

Le lun, 13 aoû 2001 13:49:48, Toralf Lund a écrit :
> > Evolution can't handle big mailbox (subscribe to the linux kernel ml
> for
> > few weeks and see).
> Unfortunately, Balsa also has problems with these. At least, opening them
> takes forever for some of my "mailing list" boxes, which also (combined
> with another bug, really) means that I can't really use the "Check" is
> quite unusable to me. ;-( I'm using IMAP, though...

To be frankly, I use a script to archive old mail from ml-boxes a
duplicated tree.
This is quite reasonnable for list like lkml with more than 300 mails per
days.

Evolution doesn't like when others touch a file, each time it redoes its
indexing and stuff like that.

Christophe

--
Christophe Barbé
Software Engineer - christophe barbe lineo fr