Re: Evolution and Procmail- can they work together?

On 13 Aug 2001 21:02:22 +0200, Nils Philippsen wrote:

[snip]

> Not necessarily related to Pine:

[snap]

Oh and that mail looked like a piece of junk (no offense meant) when I
read it on the list. If I don't send HTML mails, the text should look
exactly the same in the composer and in the reading component. I.e.
wrapped lines should become new-lines in what is sent. Seems I should
file some bugzilla entries (or is this filed yet?).

Nils
--
           Nils Philippsen / +49.711.96437.250 / nils redhat de
         Red Hat GmbH / Hauptstätter Straße 58 / D70178 Stuttgart