Internet Problems...

Hi,

I have been using GNOME for a long while, it is my favorite desktop environment. With the exception of the last few days, I have been using kppp to connect to the internet. I always hated the idea of using a kde app with gnome, but I didn't like any other ppp dialer for gnome...until my recent discover of redhat's rp3. It's easy to use. There's a problem though. I can connect fine, but the connection will only last for maybe 2 minutes. It doesn't disconnect, just no activity happens. In kppp, I had to add the argument "novj" to solve this problem. With rp3/GNOME, I don't know what to do. I hope that someone can offer some assistance.

Thanks in advance,
Mike