Re: The future of gnome-pim - and Balsa, too?

Toralf Lund wrote:
With Evolution 1.0 soon to be realeased, I'm a bit concerned about the
future of other GNOME applications that implement some of its
functionality, mainly the Calender and Address Book, but to a certain
extent Balsa, too.

What I'm driving at, is that I'd rather use Balsa+gnome-pim+perhaps some
other tools, than Evolution, because I believe that a wristwatch shouldn't
be able to make toasts, if you know what I'm saying.

What are other people's comments/opinion on this?

I would like the addressbook not to die. If someone can put the bonobo component in a little app... and please make it able to define categories, so I can group them in family, friends, bussiness...

--
Manuel Clos
llanero jazzfree com

* Si no puedes hacerlo bien, hazlo bonito (Bill Gates)
* If you can't do it well, do it nice (Bill Gates)