PS:= ) SAWFISH wierdness

Oh yes when I wrote the first msg I had restarted gnome with
Enlightenment, then after sending the msg I restarted Gnome again with
sawfish, and  voila, now more Desk Guide Alert message, but GMC is still
taking forever to init, taking 60+ % of the CPU...???

I also forgot to mention that with the Desk Guide/GMC problem, every GMC
icon on the desktop shows up in the Task List for some reason.

But I'm sure the Desk Guide thing is not fixed, it WILL break again very
soon.