Re: RedHat 7.1 + Ximian problems?

I *never* had good luck with the Ximian stuff mostly because it required
libraries that either conflicted with existing libraries or specific
versions that I didn't have and couldn't install (because of previous
versions).

It all sucked too much to bother with.  Maybe I'll learn more about
package management and try this again in the future but for now installing
Ximian (and many Gnome packages) is too torturous.

-- John

John T. Nelson                   Lexonia Internet Services LLC
email: jnelson lexonia com       PO Box 9007
web:   http://www.lexonia.net/   McLean VA, 22102

                Lexonia Internet Services
        Your choice for affordable web hosting, email
                  and dedicated servers