Re: RedHat 7.1 + Ximian problems?
- From: John Nelson <jnelson lexonia com>
- To: Loban Amaan Rahman <loban earthling net>
- Cc: Joel Brissenden <jb whatiflinux com>, GNOME List <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: RedHat 7.1 + Ximian problems?
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 17:27:19 -0400 (EDT)
But too often the root of the problem is the package you are trying to
install. How can I "fix it first" when the package itself should be
capable of playing well with others, and doesn't!
And I'd love to fix it myself but too often the tools provided (RPM,
GnoRPM, etc) aren't smart enough to obtain the correct versions for me.
That means hunting for the right packages on the web... if you can find
them and if they install without complaining.
John T. Nelson Lexonia Internet Services LLC
email: jnelson lexonia com PO Box 9007
web: http://www.lexonia.net/ McLean VA, 22102
Lexonia Internet Services
Your choice for affordable web hosting, email
and dedicated servers
] [Thread Prev