Re: Error libgal.so.3 when upgrading gnumeric and Abiword

On Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 10:46:35PM +0000, Paul Lewis wrote:

		[...snip....]

> My question, what provides libgal.so.3? and can it be installed on RH6.0
> or is it something specific to RH6.2 or 7.x?

		this library comes from the gal - package
  (which spells out as Gnome-Application-Libraries, I think..)

In case you cannot find it at redhat's (which I think unlikely),
you should be able to find it at your GNOME-mirro-site of choice under

	unstable/

as far as I rmember...

> Or is it a Gnome thing?

		yep..

		HTH, drifter
--
drifter outerlounge de
   Worlds may change, galaxies disintegrate, but a woman