Re: Is it Ximian or Gnome 1.4 that causes this window manager problem

On 25 Apr 2001 05:43:16 -0500, pauljohn ukans edu wrote:
> My window manager is WindowMaker. ITs worked fine until I installed
> Ximian 1.4. Now, when window maker is the chosen window manager, the
> programs all "disappear" behind the Ximinan background.  Panel
> disappears, and I can start another one, but it too disappears after I
> do something else.

this is actually probably nautilus.  you should ask on
nautilus-list eazel com how to disable the desktop handling when you
can't get to the preferences dialog.

jacob
--
"I know if you yell 'Fire'...
 but I don't know if you yell 'Godzilla.'"