silly but important question

I'm on a debian system, and haev gnome running no problem.  But for some
reason, I seem to be lacking the gnome header files.  Does anyone know
what debian package would have this?  I tried searching for packages off
the homepage, but all I came up with are the basic ones that I already
have: libgnomeui32, libgnomesupport, and I forgot the name, but i'ts
libgnome32 I believe...possibly.  Thanks for your help.

--
Jeff W., jeff dark-techno org

http://dark-techno.org
http://logic-slave.org