Re: gnome not starting wm?

On 19 Apr 2001 23:57:52 +0930, Nathan Giuliani wrote:
> it wont even start the window manager but it thinks it has
> according to the control center's applet. In this case its sawfish 0.38
> but it does it with icewm too.

It has done that to me, too. For me it helped to

1. change to another wm in control center
2. Save session
3. Change back to the one it should have started in the first place
4. Save session
5. Just to be sure save session explicitly before loging out ;o)

Since then no probs here

Regards, M.

--

I did not vote for the Austrian government