Sawfish: matched window style...

I've been having trouble assigning a particular window style to my java
applications... what happens is when I match the Class
^VendorShell/AWTapp$ that corresponds to java applications everythings
works great... but when I add Class ^VendorShell/AWTdialog$ that
corresponds to java dialogs to the window match... neither the
application or the dialogs display in my java theme... Should I use a
different type of matcher or what? Has anyone done this succesfully?
Mike