Re: HD Crash Related to Gnome?

I had a lot of crashing problems running the Ximian Gnome distribution
with RedHat 7.  It got so bad that I lost my VMware virtual NT drive.  I
blame this on RedHat 7 rather than Gnome and have since switched to
Debian, where I have had very little trouble, eventhough I have been
experimenting with Evolution and Nautilus, both of which bring in lots
of new versions of Gnome packages.

Beirne