Re: streaming audio for gnome

Hello,
did you try FreeAMP ? It works with some kind of streaming audio :
*  Play songs over the Internet through HTTP unicast streaming (ShoutCast),
or RTP multicast streaming (Obsequiem).
* Supports IceCast style title streaming.
* Save ShoutCast and IceCast streams locally to your computer for offline
listening...

http://www.freeamp.org

Bye,
Cédric.