off topic : looking for help from german

My family in law is german. And I want to setup for them some
net services.

In France I have
An ISP to connect to the net. I pay only local communication. All
services are free with no advertisement.
A web hosting service, in a friend society of the first (but I don't
carre)
with 50 Mo, mysql, 5 email. Services are free with no advertisement
except that I payed the domain name creation (about 200 DM vat
included).

I can have web hosting and domain managed in France. It doesn't matter.

Have you any information on the situation in germany to have a free ISP
?
I visited site like
Thanks
JRC

--
Nur der kleine Geist hält Ordnung, das Genie beherrscht das Chaos.
Seuls les petits esprits aiment l'ordre, le génie maitrîse le chaos.