Netscape on the Desktop

For some reason, every time I log in to the desktop, Netsape pops up..
Does anyone know how to stop this??..

Another question.. earlier I was having trouble with my control panel
disappearing.. I got that fixed by doing a 'panel &' command.. Well, the
panel is back, but now I've noticed something strange.. The part of the
panel that tells you what apps you have running is duplicated.. ie I have
2 of them.. How do I get rid of one of them??... Thanks!!!

=====
Shel
ICQ- 23454126
AIM- CacheMonet