Tasklist functions

Hi

Once upon a time I could click on a button in the task list and if that
app was on a different screen be taken to that screen.

Now, when I do this it iconfys the task.  Then, as per my choice
clicking on it again restores it to the current desktop when what I
really want is to bring iconified task to my current desktop, and if
it's not iconofied then I want to be taken to it's desktop...

Is this still possible or was this functionality removed for some
reason?

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss