Re: Independant (or free) updater ?

Hello,

>  Have a look at rpmfind tool, I actually already grow a 600MBytes
> database of XML metadata on packages.
>    http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/rpmfind.html

Will rpmfind --autoupgrade work with Helix too?

One thing I noted was that with _helix_ and _eazel_ packages, I often have
things installed but packages won't find it, demanding a specific package to
be present..... so I got used to --nodeps with rpm quite often... :(

Who's to blame here?

And do people really need bonobo-0.18 from eazel and helix as different
packages?!

Yours, Karl