Re: Independant (or free) updater ?
- From: Karl Gutenberg <GlueSoft gmx de>
- To: Daniel Veillard <Daniel Veillard w3 org>, Philippe Roy <ph_roy yahoo com>
- Cc: Sean Middleditch <sean middleditch iname com>, GNOME-list <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Independant (or free) updater ?
- Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 16:18:17 +0000
> Have a look at rpmfind tool, I actually already grow a 600MBytes
> database of XML metadata on packages.
Will rpmfind --autoupgrade work with Helix too?
One thing I noted was that with _helix_ and _eazel_ packages, I often have
things installed but packages won't find it, demanding a specific package to
be present..... so I got used to --nodeps with rpm quite often... :(
Who's to blame here?
And do people really need bonobo-0.18 from eazel and helix as different
] [Thread Prev