popup menus clobbered

Hi all,

I think this was posted before, but I can't recall if there was any
response.

When I combine GNOME and enlightenment, my GNOME popup menus (the ones
you get when you click on the background) are replaced by the
Enlightenment popup menus. Is there any way to remove the enlightenment
popup menus, or at least to give the GNOME ones priority?

Thanks in advance...

Desmond Rivet          rivet ecf utoronto ca
Eng Sci 0T0 + PEY      rivet_d hotmail com

   You live and learn, or you don't live long