Re: Solaris6: cpumemusage_applet doesnt work.

>From: Jan Houtsma <jan houtsma net>

>I have installed the beta version for solaris.
>Its under ftp gnome/unstable/sources. Had to rebuild gproc and the
>gnome-applets. Gproc, Load- and Memory-applets work now.
>However the CPU applet doesnt do anything and remains black (but at least
>is doesn't assert anymore). Guess it needs to be worked upon still :)
>Thanks,

How odd - as I say, the flaming CPU Epplet works fine off that code.  Must be
something thye gnome applet is doing, or you have a different libgtop to me?  Or
of course the OS difference has gotten in the way here =O{

So many variables, so little development effort expended ;O)  Maybe you can
figure out the problem and post a patch =O)

Mark.