Re: gnome-vfs question

Ian McKellar wrote:
On Fri, Sep 01, 2000 at 10:33:59AM +0200, Dietmar Maurer wrote:
> What is the right way to create an uri. For
> example how can I create a gziped file (I know
> its not implemented at the moment)
>
> file://tmp/test.txt.gz#gzip

file://tmp/test.txt.gz#gzip:/

(the trailing / might be optional)

I just tried this with my new efs driver:

gnome_vfs_create (&root, "file://tmp/t.efs#efs:/",
          GNOME_VFS_OPEN_WRITE|GNOME_VFS_OPEN_RANDOM,
          FALSE, 0644)

But this does not call any function in my driver? It only creates
the file /tmp/t.efs with zero bytes??

After that I installed the original libvefs driver and tried the auto-test
script: I think the following lines

> mkdir /tmp/test/t.efs#efs:/

should create an efs storage, but instead it creates a simple directory?

????

I really need some help now.

    Dietmar