Re: Evolution 0.6 "Procompsognathus" is out

When using the helix install program I get the following dependancy failures:
error: failed dependencies:
        libgnomeprint11 is needed by evolution-0.6-0_helix_1
        libunicode is needed by evolution-0.6-0_helix_1
        libgal.so.1 is needed by evolution-0.6-0_helix_1
        libgnomeprint.so.11 is needed by evolution-0.6-0_helix_1
        libunicode.so.0 is needed by evolution-0.6-0_helix_1
        libgnomeprint11 is needed by gtkhtml-0.7-0_helix_1
        libgal.so.1 is needed by gtkhtml-0.7-0_helix_1
        libgnomeprint.so.11 is needed by gtkhtml-0.7-0_helix_1
        libunicode.so.0 is needed by gtkhtml-0.7-0_helix_1

oddly, libunicode is on my system in /usr/lib.  The others aren't.  Anybody
know where I can find the packages I need (I'd prefer RPM's and not have to
install from source tar's)

TIA, daniel