Re: Helix & Redhat 7 (The Jones is over)

Hi Mark,

I upgraded RH6.2 to RH7.0 using the Red Hat Upgrade option.  All was well
(including Sawfish).

Then I installed Helix GNOME for RH7, running the lynx script and the
Install Everything option.

Sawfish did not work, as follows: there are no windows around my windows,
if you know what I mean.  My windows are borderless.  I switch to
Enlightenment and everything works fine.  Back to Sawfish, and my borders
are gone again.  Helix Updater thinks all my packages are current and
doesn't offer anything for upgrade.

Bart