Re: X Server Connection Error

"Guillermo S. Romero / Familia Romero" wrote:

> deedsmis aculink net (2000-10-11 at 1756.13 -0600):
> > I keep getting the following 0.0 error.  I need to remove it from the
> > configurations . . . how?
> >
> > Gdk-ERROR **: X connection to :0.0 broken (explicit kill or server
> > shutdown).
>
> There are some apps with problems, so you have to fix the apps. Or
> clos e the apps correctly. Or maybe get out of graphic mode
> properly. There are not configuranble, they are info reports, some
> apps are being closed incorrectly (due direct kill or graphic system
> death).

I'd like to fix the apps., but the default directories and
configuration files keep changing.  I already tried
/usr/share/themes/ThemeName/gtk/gtkrc.  If anyone knows where the
default directories and configuration files exist that would produce
the Gdk-ERROR, would you send me the paths?

Note: When you reply to this message, please include
      the mailing list and my email address.

Signed,
SoloCDM