Re: X Server Connection Error

deedsmis aculink net (2000-10-11 at 1756.13 -0600):
> I keep getting the following 0.0 error.  I need to remove it from the
> configurations . . . how?
>
> Gdk-ERROR **: X connection to :0.0 broken (explicit kill or server
> shutdown).

There are some apps with problems, so you have to fix the apps. Or
clos e the apps correctly. Or maybe get out of graphic mode
properly. There are not configuranble, they are info reports, some
apps are being closed incorrectly (due direct kill or graphic system
death).

GSR