Helix update proxy configuration

When I first installed Helix Gnome, I used the HTTP proxy option with server
IP 192.168.164.129. Since then, I have upgraded my gateway server so it runs
NAT, with a different IP address. Since then, helix-update fails when "Please
wait while Helix GNOME Update downloads a list of mirror sites." with the
error message "Unable to download mirrors.xml file". Looking through the IP
packets, helix-update seems to be asking for my old gateway ...129 which
doesn't exist anymore.

Where is the proxy/gateway information stored in helix update so I can tell it
it's directly connected to the internet?

Thanks,
Loyd
--
Loyd Goodbar