glib-config help...

Hi there...
I have a problem when I run ./configure:

checking for glib-config... (cached) no
checking for GLIB - version >= 1.2.0... no
*** The glib-config script installed by GLIB could not be found
*** If GLIB was installed in PREFIX, make sure PREFIX/bin is in
*** your path, or set the GLIB_CONFIG environment variable to the
*** full path to glib-config.
checking for gtk-config... (cached) no
checking for GTK - version >= 1.2.0... no
*** The gtk-config script installed by GTK could not be found
*** If GTK was installed in PREFIX, make sure PREFIX/bin is in
*** your path, or set the GTK_CONFIG environment variable to the
*** full path to gtk-config.
checking for gnome-config... (cached) no
Not building GnomeCanvasPixbuf library

Looking around on the net it looks like I need GLIB_CONFIG and GTK_CONFIG
scripts.. Can anyone
point me to anywhere where I can get these files?

 Cheers.
Adrian.