Re: RH7.0 Use Power Management stopped working.

On Fri, Oct 06, 2000 at 12:48:30PM -0700, Gordon Messmer wrote:
> On Fri, 6 Oct 2000, Jan Houtsma wrote:
>
> > Too bad. Tried it. No luck :(
> > Both dont work! :(((
> > Its very weird. It worked in X3! Exactly the same computer!
>
> What do your InputDevice and Monitor sections look like? (and remember
> that if /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 exists, it will be used before XF86Config)

It's getting completely off topic now for this list but since i got lots
of responses of ppl with similar problems here is what was fooling me.
Thanks for pointing this out to me gordon. dpms works now!! ImWheel as
well altho i need a good imwheelrc that works with XTerm AND Netscape :-(
I have two files. One gives all ~~~~ in xterm but works in Netscape.
The other version works fine in xterm but does nothing in Netscape.
thanks,
jan
--
              /  /    /  /    /  /  Jan H. Houtsma