First Nautilus Bug Day! (with RPM builds!) Tuesday Oct 10th, 1600-1800 PST.

    The Nautilus Testing team invites any interested Linux geeks to join
us for our first-ever Bug Day on Tuesday October 10th, from 1600-1800
PST.

    A Bug Day? What's That?

    For two hours, we invade #nautilus (on irc.gnome.org), and have fun
collaborating on stuff like:

    * Helping everyone get new builds installed and working. Josh Barrow
(Carbamide) and I will also be on-hand to help.
    * Bang on new Nautilus builds, and report new bugs together.
    * Verify bugs. (The number of verified bugs has more than doubled in
just the past 3 weeks, thanks to everyone who helped!)

    We also now have hourly RPM builds, so that anyone who uses RPMs can
get a new build running much more easily than before. Hourly source
tarballs are also available via rsync & http. For more information, see
<http://nautilus.eazel.com/testing/download.html>.

	To learn more about Nautilus Testing, visit
<http://nautilus.eazel.com/testing/>. You can stay in touch with
Nautilus Testing via our mailing list at
<http://www.eazel.com/mailman/listinfo/nautilus-test>.

    CAVEAT: Nautilus just moved to the new Bonobo UI code yesterday, and
the
hourly builds will be quite trashed until Tuesday. For more details, see
bugs 3495 through 3523 in bugzilla.eazel.com. Don't bother trying builds
until Tuesday morning, you will not enjoy the user experience. ;)

    FINAL CAVEAT: Installing an hourly Nautilus build involves places
lots of pre-release packages on your system. If you love working on
bleeding-edge software, join us and have a blast! However, if you're not
a serious
Linux geek, we strongly recommend waiting for Nautilus Preview Release
2.