Re: downloads

> There are so many factors with downloads, it's difficult to tell what is
> playing. Our local download is really dying at the moment because
> EVERYONE is downloading RedHat 7.0 - yet at most times it's very fast.
thaks for your hnoestly like always we have people who blame other how do i know it was not my end b/c from work on a t1 it took a while to download then i uploaded the files to my isp and i just downloaded both in less then 1 minute

--
Rolando Roman
SuSe 6.4 Linux virtuoso 2.2.16 #1 Sun Jul 9 17:51:02 GMT 2000 i586 unknown