Re: GNOME Performance (was Re: Suggestions)

In message <3A237912 CA4F2077 rebel net au>, David Lloyd writes:

>Note to get the "athlon" in you have to build from the patches to
>gcc.2.9.5-2 from http://www.athlonlinux.com/ - note that O5 is likely to
>break things especially the kernel and you may need to drop down to O2;
>this is apparently a pgcc bug...and not athlonlinux's fault.

In case anyone's interest is piqued, the correct URL is:

http://www.athlonlinux.org/

I'm not affiliated with AthlonLinux in any way, except to just have loaded
their page for the first time 30 seconds ago.

John

--
John GOTTS <jgotts linuxsavvy com>  http://www.linuxsavvy.com/staff/jgotts