Re: Suggestions

<<<From my point of view, the diversity of window managers in Unix is
not a
feature. It is a serious problem. If we had decent window management in
X,
people wouldn't need to write more window managers.>>

Please - there is no need for stupidity.  This is about the dumbest,
most narrow-minded opinion I've read on a news list in about 9 years.

I'll use any window manager I choose to buddy - and I'll fight to keep
that freedom of choice....