Re: Moving windows between virtual desktops (workspaces)

On Wed, Nov 22, 2000 at 10:28:39AM +0100, Toralf Lund wrote:
> An ever returning question: How do I move a window from one
> desktop/workspace to another? Why can't I use Desk Guide to do it? Or
> can I?

I can drag windows on my deskguide applet, using the middle mouse button.
Between virtual desktops, at least (I don't use workspaces).

--
Joakim Ziegler - Helix Code web monkey - joakim helixcode com - Radagast IRC
      FIX sysop - free software coder - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer