Missing libs in Helix

Is there a reason why Bonobo, Oaf and Gconf are omitted from the Helix
install? I don't even see it in the package list, but at least Bonobo
and Oaf are supported by Helix. Gconf used to be as of 0.5, but rpmfind
doesn't show a Helix entry for 0.8. Before I download these and install
them to my freshly installed Helix-Gnome, are there conflicts that could
occur? These files are all required by Gnome-DB (another omission from
Helix-Gnome - strange since virtually all distributions come equiped
with a database or two and Helix has a ton of other apps).

Mike