Re: Missing libs in Helix

> Is there a reason why Bonobo, Oaf and Gconf are omitted from the Helix
> install?

The helix mailing lists could probably answer the question better,
but I believe the answer is that Bonobo, oaf, and Gconf are not
"released" libraries yet.  The API are changing constantly and they
are still in *heavy* development.  When there is some relative
stability, they will be officially released.  In the meantime, you
certainly can install them yourself and play with them.  When you
install Evolution, e.g. it will install some of those.  Likewise,
Nautilus uses those libraries.