Re: [Evolution] Printing irritations

I had this problem with Gnumeric cutting off my headers. I found that I
could adjust the margins from with-in Gnumeric, and that my paper size
was set to A4 by default, though I print on Letter size. It would seem
logical though that maybe the Gnome Control Centre should have a default
page setting capplet that allows users to set default paper sizes and
margins that can then be adjusted within an appication.