Re: Gnumeric 0.54 will not start, under RedHat 7

The gnome-print spec file is broken.  It doesn't generate a proper fontmap
file, because the spec file cannot find run-gnome-font-install which should
either be installed somewhere on the system or incorporated into the spec file.

cvs diff -u -r1.9 -r 1.10 gnome-print.spec.in

shows the change that doesn't work.  Reversing the change produces a fontmap
file that seems to work, but obviously that gnome-font-install command line is
much shorter than the run-gnome-font-install script which probably has much
more functionality.

John