Re: strange startup directory

I have run into a similar problem after installing RH7.0 that I didn't have in Rh6.1.

My problem is that all X apps start in /etc/X11,  but I use gdm to login.

Do you think I could change the gdm scripts to make my home directory the startup dir?

(I'll try digging into this when I get the opportunity)

-D