Re: Simulating mouse and keys pressed in GNOME desktop

I don't know how you would do this unless you went very low level and started playing with the X server.  You don't know where windows are going to be displayed either.

Perhaps if you told us what you want to automate some more experienced person on the list could explain what the files are that store the settings and you could automate it with some file manipulation?

-D