Re: sun function keys

On 05/31/00 16:15:39 +0200 Xavier Bestel <xbestel@aplio.fr> wrote:
+-----
| Otherwise launch "xev" and look at the codes generated by pressing
| "Front", and see if they are really different from those generated by,
| say, F15, or other keys. If not, you're in bad luck.
+--->8

"F15" is correct; the standard key mappings are a bit "odd" on Suns.

I don't know if "Front" works (I should disable autoraise, but the
configuration stuff drops core on the somewhat old version of sawmill I'm
running; someone's supposed to be updating it...) but various other
bindings do work.

--
brandon s. allbery     [os/2][linux][solaris][japh]    allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator        [WAY too many hats]          allbery@ece.cmu.edu