Re: sun function keys

Ahh, I figured out the problem with the Front key...

You need to bind it to "Raise lower Window", not "Raise Window".  This is
done in the "Sawfish window manager" control center -> Shortcuts for the
"Window".  One can then do the same thing for the Open key (F17) and bind
it to Iconify.

So, what about copy/paste/cut and the page up/down etc keys?  Is there
someway to bind these within gnome-terminal?

-Mike