Solaris 2.7 , Helix and Gnome

Hi Folks,

     I seem to have run into a small problem. I used the Helix installer to
install Helix Gnome Desktop on an Ultra 5 running Solaris 7/UltraSparc II
chip. I have it installed in /opt/gnome by default. GTK/GLIB ver 1.2.7

     The installer placed the Gnome option + gnome logo on the usual sun
login screen but when you try to log into Gnome it throws you out to the
login screen.

      Is there a way to fix this really trivial problem ? I guess that I have to
add the stuff to the PATH variable but apart from that is there anything else
I should do ?

       Cheers,

        Aly.

-------
aly.dharshi@cs.uleth.ca

"Aly prefers Plain Text messages compared to HTML based messages"

                     - His E-Mail Program -