Feature Request

I was thinking today that a new way to logout of a gnome-session would be
really neat.  As it stands right now when you logout of gnome, the screen
darkens in a enclosing box.  However the problem comes in when you click
yes... the screen then returns to the original brightness for a second,
while the X server dies....

My request...

	When you select 'yes' have the screen completely blankout (yes color =
#000000) in the same fashion that it does when you press (or select logout
from the menu) the logout button.  It could even leave a little white dot
in the center of the screen for a second, just for the effect.

This has no real purpose execpt for eye-candy, but gnome is known for it's
good looks... imo anyway.  So my question is... why not?  It would
certainly look really good.

Pat
--
Spruce: the cure for the common client