Re: New web site design

The only problem I found with this new design, is the FAQs seemed to have
disappeared.  If they are on the site, they are hidden behind several
layers of links that have nothing to do with FAQs... if someone could help
me out in trying to find them again that would be great.  My only concern
is that new users trying to find an answer to a question, will give up
because they are hard to find or not even there.  This can be a large
problem.

Pat