Re: Having a little trouble with new Gnome 1.2

Hi,
Yes you need to delete the .gnome directories for each user in order for
the Helix configuration to pop up.
Doing this should get you the top menubar also. This menubar is actually
just a normal panel, set to small size so just adding a new panel and
through the Control Center making in small will let you recreate it.

Christian