Re: What happened to all of the program associations?

File Manager (gmc) / Commands / Edit Mime Types
find application/pdf  pdf
if it exists you can edit it to say
OPEN acroread %f  OR xpdf %f

btw anyone know with Gnome 1.2 how to quickly solve
application/txt txt
application/css css
they both open with gnome-edit and you have to change it to gedit or whatever.
What's a quick fix rather than change all of the associations?

On Sat, 27 May 2000 00:41:55 +0100