What happened to all of the program associations?

	Okay, I guess it's about time I finally caught up with this, but what
happened to the (not sure of the correct term) "program associations" in
File Manager?  Double-clicking on an item (like an Acrobat pdf file)
doesn't run an associated program like xpdf.  I'm running a fresh RH6.2
workstation installation and Gnome/Enlightenment, and I guess something was
missed during the install, because the entire program association list is
empty.  Installing Adobe Acrobat also didn't add a new program association
to the config either.  I know this puppy worked in RH6.0.  Anyone know how
to fix this?  Thanks,

-                Michael V. Ferranti [blades&inreach*com]
                            GNUke The Planet!
                          The GNUclear Network®
ID# 177869        Registered with the Linux Counter. http://counter.li.org