Re: Problems compiling gnome 1.2

Ok, I'm trying to run the Helix installer and it keeps saying I don't have
enough space to complete the installation.  When I tried it the first time, I
had 130+ MB available, that install bombed claiming I needed to free up 75.8
MB and try again.  So I went about deleting some files, and now have 259 MB
free, but when I run the installer, I again get a message that I need to free
up 75.8 MB.

Anyone have any ideas what could be going on?

Also, do I need to run the "lynx -source
http://spidermonkey.helixcode.com/go-gnome | sh" command evertime?  Or does
the installer put a file somewhere on my system that I can run from then on to
update packages?